If you are using Match Data Services on TeamXStream, this document will discuss the details and required steps.
Ordering Match Data
If you would like to add a match data package, this can be done on the Ordering page for Soccer and Field Hockey clients. Packages start at 10 games and go up from there. Please schedule your games for analysis at least 1 week in advance to avoid delays.
Scheduling games for Analysis
Once you've ordered a match data package, you'll need to tell us which games you would like to have analyzed. You can pick games from your own schedule. You can also pick games played by other teams, so long as you have access to the video.
To select games for analysis, login to your TeamXStream account and the main menu in the top left corner. Select the "Match Data Services" from the Analysis section.
At the top of the page, you will see information about the package you ordered, how many games were purchased and how many games you have scheduled for analysis.
You can also view which games have already been scheduled.
To schedule additional games for analysis, select them at the bottom.
When you hit Submit, the selected game will be added to the analysis schedule. hint: to select games, move them from the left box to the right.
Requirements for Full Analysis
For each game that you want analyzed, you must provide us with a starting lineup sheet. All documents should be attached to the video once it has been uploaded.
***For Field Hockey teams with the "Match Data" package, the lineup sheet is not required, only the box-score.
To fill in the lineup sheet, you can start with blank form, or you can modify a keynote/powerpoint document linked below.
The lineup must be saved and uploaded as a PDF. Here is an example of what we need to assist in the analysis process.
Field Hockey Lineup Sheet (example)
Soccer Lineup Sheet (example)
Video Upload Procedure
- Video should be uploaded by midnight local time on the day of the game to prevent delays in the analysis process.
- Uploading the next day could delay the analysis.
- All games must be captured in HD (720p or higher) and from a elevated midfield angle.
- Upload the video files to TeamXStream as you normally would (Add Video -> Upload Game).
- Submit the game for analysis (see below).
If you forget to select the Match Data option during the video upload, you can do it afterwards.
Go to the video and select "Match Data Services" from the menu.
From there, you can submit the game for analysis.
Once the video is received and processed on TeamXStream, the analysis process will begin. The match data and reports will be available in your TeamXStream account within 36 hours. Additional time may be required if the analysis was scheduled with no prior notice.
Attach the required lineup PDF and the box-score PDF along with the video. Games will not be analyzed without these docs.
To upload your PDF files, go to the video library and select the video.
Go to the Video Menu and select "Import Documents".
Review Data & Clips
When the analysis is complete, go to the video to access the match data. The Match Report and Player reports are available on TeamXStream. They are PDFs that you can view through the browser, download to your computer, or print. To view the Match Data Dashboard (video clips), go to the video and click the Ortec Sports icon.
- In order for Ortec Sports to tag players, the video should be 720p or higher and filmed at an elevated midfield position.
- If players cannot be identified on video, then a generic player will tagged instead of the actual player.
- Only players clearly visible on video will be tagged.
- Please use the camera's zoom as necessary so players can be identified when the action is in the far sections of the field.
If you need to purchase additional games during your season, contact support and we can modify your package and send an invoice for the additional games.