Use the TXS-Drive to share documents between players, coaches, and support staff.
Attach documents to individual videos.
Welcome to TXS-Drive, TeamXStream's new file sharing system that is part of the next evolution of our platform. In addition to video management, we can now help teams with all of their file sharing needs and provide a common place for all of your data.
What is it?
- TXS-Drive is a private file sharing system that can be used by your team.
- TXS-Drive is a network share, hosted and managed by TeamXStream, and accessible from anywhere on the web.
- TXS-Drive is a web application, accessible through the TeamXStream website, where your coaches, support staff, and athletes can have secure access to documents, files, and folders.
How does it work?
TXS-Drive is built into the TeamXStream platform, giving access to your files directly through our website. You can control who has access to files & folders, using our simple security policies which you can setup for your team.
Support Staff and Players have access to documents based upon what is shared with them, so you have complete control.
How can it help us?
- Access to your files from anywhere using TeamXStream.com
- An intuitive interface for searching through all of your files and finding those hard-to-find documents.
- Secure access to files for your Athletes and Support Staff. They only see what they are supposed to see.
- Create private folders for each of your athletes, so you can share information directly.
- Create team folders that are accessible to the entire team. Sharing info could not be easier.
- Not every school can afford an internal "network share" from their IT department, so we've added that to our coaching tools
- Get the support you need from TeamXStream.
What is the cost?
With any TXS plan, you get free access to the TXS-Drive with storage up to 1 GB. Upgrade to the 100 GB of storage for $150 for the entire year.
With the new release of the TeamXStream website, it was clear that we needed to offer the ability for teams to share team-related documents, and it needed to be built right into the TeamXStream platform.
The design of the TXS-Drive was to seamlessly share team-related documents within your coaching and support staff, while then sharing with the team or individual players via their TeamXStream online account.
With this additional capability, now ALL the important information and videos that your staff would need to access at home or on the road, are all in one place whenever you need.